What is a Tech Nordic Advocate?
A Tech Nordic Advocate is a tech leader: a startup founder/co-founder/entrepreneur/investor/influencer/mentor/established tech co leader/expert/policy maker committed to doing three things:
1. Be on message about the strength of the Nordic and Baltic tech sector
2. Introduce new Advocates and Business Members to the network
3. Help one another for the ‘greater good’ of Nordic and Baltic tech startups and companies building a vibrant pan-Nordic and Baltic tech sector to benefit all.
How to become a Tech Nordic Advocate?
Tech Nordic Advocates is an invitation only network. To join, you will need to be invited by either the Tech Nordic Advocates’ Secretariat or recommended by an existing Advocate.
There is no joining or membership fee for individual Advocates (businesses pay an annual Business Membership fee – see Business Members page). Once you have been accepted into the network, you will officially become a Tech Nordic Advocate, and able to:
– Access a pan-Nordic/Baltic network of over 650 Tech Nordic Advocates
– Attend Tech Nordic Advocates events
– Participate in Tech Nordic Advocates Working Groups.
– Appear in the Tech Nordic Advocates directory
– Reach out to other Tech Nordic and global tech leaders in our family through our Global Tech Advocates platform