Become an Advocate
WHAT IS A TECH NORDIC ADVOCATE?
A Tech Nordic Advocate is a member of Tech Nordic Advocates. To become an Advocate, you must be a tech leader: a startup/scaleup founder/co-founder/entrepreneur/investor/influencer/mentor/established tech co leader/expert/policy maker – a decision maker who has the power to make decisions on your organisation’s behalf. That way we can make things happen, and grow the Nordic/Baltic tech sector – fast (See About page).
Once a Tech Nordic Advocate, you are part of the only existing pan-Nordic/Baltic tech community – a diverse, cross-ecosystem, cross-border and fast growing group of tech leaders but still a community joined together around a shared purpose and interests:
1. Helping each another for the ‘greater good’ of Nordic and Baltic tech startups, scaleups and the sector as a whole so that we can build a vibrant pan-Nordic and Baltic tech sector to benefit all – reach out to and support each other through our platforms, working groups and events
2. Helping spread the message about the strength of the Nordic/Baltic tech sector
3. Introducing new Advocates and Business Members to the Tech Nordic Advocates community
HOW DO I BECOME A TECH NORDIC ADVOCATE?
To become a Tech Nordic Advocate, you will need to be a ‘tech leader’ (see above). You may be invited by the Tech Nordic Advocates’ Secretariat, recommended by an existing Advocate or you may contact the Tech Nordic Advocates Secretariat.
WHAT IS THE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE?
The annual membership fee is €125 per Advocate (see ‘Business Members’ page for business membership).
WHAT DO I GET FOR MY ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE?
Once you have been accepted into Tech Nordic Advocates, and you have paid your annual membership fee, you will officially become a Tech Nordic Advocate, and gain access to the following unique Advocate benefits:
– Access to an established network of 700 Nordic/Baltic tech leaders as part of the only existing pan-Nordic/Baltic tech leader community
– Unique access to top digital/tech talent across the Nordics/Baltics
– Free access to Tech Nordic Advocates action-oriented events across the Nordics/Baltics and the UK (non-members pay standard event pass fees)
– Access to all Tech Nordic Advocates global and working group (vertical) networking and collaboration platforms
– Opportunity to participate in Tech Nordic Advocates’ Working Groups
– Unique opportunity to appear in the Tech Nordic Advocates directory of Nordic/Baltic tech leaders
– Access to Tech Nordic Advocates’ Global Tech Advocates global family of tech leaders from Silicon Valley to Australia and New Zealand