Module 1 – International Mentoring Programme – 2023
Module 1 offers selected women-in-tech founders:
- Hands-on mentoring: 2 hand-picked Danish and/or international “Rockstar” mentors to match individual mentee goals and needs. Time: up to 10 hours per month (to be agreed with each mentor based on needs)
- One-to-one ‘Office Hours’ with experts: Tailored support, coaching and professional advice (business, legal, financial, technical), delivered by Tech Nordic Advocates and Programme partners in Denmark and internationally to support each mentee on the Programme. Time: up to 5 hours per month
- Skills development/competence building (the Programme’s own ‘business school)’: National and international experts teach mentees the critical ‘hard’ (business, legal, technical) and ‘soft’ skills (e.g. personal branding, executive presence, communication skills) they need to launch, grow and scale digital/tech businesses supported by networking with Danish and international Programme peers, mentors and partners. Mix of virtual and physical events. Time: 3-5 hours per month
- Community events & networks: Relevant Danish and international events and networks beyond the Programme through Tech Nordic Advocates and Global Tech Advocates. Time: variable
- Danish and international global ecosystem: Access to Tech Nordic Advocates and Global Tech Advocates impact ecosystem. Time: variable
The aim and contents of 1-5 is to help Programme participants complete the Programme and required output (see below), tailored to the 3 target groups below.