29 Nov Not to be missed in the Nordic/Baltic Tech/Startup Ecosystem
Wow! What a November ……high octane activity levels.
1. HOT OFF THE PRESS: Tech Nordic Advocates sign Nordic/China tech partnership
On 7 November in Shanghai, we signed an incredibly exciting partnership with Chinese China-EuropeNetworks of Technology and Innovation (CENTI) Group and Tech Shanghai Advocates. The partnership paves the way for new Nordic/Baltic tech/startup ecosystem entry/expansion opportunities in China and with Chinese Investors through the (trusted) entry point of our Nordic/China tech partnership, including 1) Nordic/China startup/investor trade missions 2) physical Nordic/China space across the Nordics 3) Nordic/China events in Nordics/China 4) China/Nordic venture fund and 5) Advisory services to help Nordic tech/startup ecosystem players expand in China. The Nordic/China tech partnership will be run by Tech Nordic Advocates across the Nordics! Excited? We are…Stay tuned for details!
2. “The Best of Nordic & Baltic (Fin)Tech Summit – Part 2”, 15 November, Oslo
On 15 November, we held our “Best of Nordic/Baltic (Fin)Tech Summit – Part 2” @KPMG in Oslo!, sponsored by KPMG, Salesforce App Exchange and Flex Funding in collaboration with our local partners The Factory, Oslo Fintech Hub, Finance Innovation, Fintech Mundi and the Norwegian-British Chamber of Commerce. Thanks to all sponsors & partners!. As ever, together we’re stronger:
- We took a whirlwind tour of Tech Nordic Advocates year 3
- 15 top startups/scaleups pitched to investors and partners: DAPPAD, Aryze, DiggEcard, BackedbyCFO, Tillit, Ablepay, Zeipt, Intrava, Eucaps, Risika, Bizbot, Empower, Cardlab, Investio
- We heard from top experienced entrepreneurs, investors and business advisors what you don’t know about growing and scaling a business
- We had a fun speed-dating session (see pictures in 3) below)
- We launched the Nordic/China tech partnership in the Nordics
- We launched the Tech Nordic Advocates Advisory Board
- We discussed what support Nordic/Baltic startups and scaleups need to grow and scale, including internationally, and how Tech Nordic Advocates and Global Tech Advocates can help Nordic/Baltic startups/scaleups grow and scale your business?
Judging by the excellent feedback – and pictures (Thank you!), together we created an interesting, valuable and fun event. Thank you all for doing your bit to make it happen.. If you weren’t there, check out the pics and this cool Video and Article, courtesy of Aryze.
In true reciprocal partnership style, our Founder was asked to chair a panel at the Nordic Block Chain Conference in Copenhagen, the next day..
How to start a partnership…!
While there.. we did our bit for Women in Tech!
4. Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates Summit in London
On 20 November, we and some of our Advocates participated in Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates Summit in London. Fabulous event with Russ Shaw chairing an inspiring discussion on ‘the road to one million’ tech jobs in London, diversity in tech, tech inclusion.. and a little bit about…. hmm .. the B….. word…
We also had a chance to catch up with the leaders of our global sibling network: Tech Singapore Advocates, Tech Bay Advocates and Tech Japan Advocates
5. NEXT EVENT: Partnership and Fintech Disruption Summit, 28 February, Copenhagen
Excited to be partnering with Go Security and other partners on the Fintech Disruption Summit 28 February in Copenhagen
Exclusive 10% discount for Tech Nordic Advocates, email the Secretariat: email@example.com
6. Latest from Global Tech Advocates: Next up: Tech Paris Advocates launch 11 December, Paris
Our Global Tech Advocates Family is growing fast. In Paris December 11? Go join the Launch of Tech Paris Advocates led by Valentin & Emma: https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-tech-paris-advocates-soiree-de-lancement-51248321108
Want to know how you can get involved with Tech Nordic Advocates?
Check out ‘how do I get involved’ on our website
by recommending your tech/startup leader friends to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Nordic/Baltic Tech Winter 2018
Tech Nordic Advocates