Who Are Tech Nordic Advocates?
TECH NORDIC ADVOCATES is Northern Europe’s largest – and only pan-Nordic/Baltic (non-profit) – tech startup/scaleup ecosystem and women-in-tech community with offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.
Our Mission and Vision
Our Mission is to accelerate Nordic/Baltic tech startup, scaleup and partner growth and international expansion through targeted growth programmes and initiatives.
Our Vision is to be the leading platform for Nordic/Baltic tech startup, scaleup, partner and ecosystem collaboration and growth, and gateway to the Nordics/Baltics for the global tech ecosystem.
Why Tech Nordic Advocates?
- The Nordic/Baltic tech scene is more exciting than ever
- Global Nordic/Baltic tech success stories including Spotify, Klarna, Skype, Trustly, Just Eat, Milestone, Revolut, Unity, Trustpilot, Zendesk, Wise, Funderbeam, Bolt, and many more tell the tale of a buzzing Nordic/Baltic tech sector and region acknowledged for tech innovation and entrepreneurship
- With small home markets, Nordic/Baltic tech startups and scaleups build products for global markets
- Small home markets also mean limited access to scaleup opportunities, talent, know-how and growth capital. Or put conversely, to scale and expand internationally, Nordic/Baltic startups and scaleups need access to global markets, talent, know-how, partners and investors.
- That’s where Tech Nordic Advocates come in: we offer access to global markets through our Global Tech Advocates global footprint to that section.