26 Apr SmarterCitiesNOW Solution Challenge
Smart City Solution Competition under the #SmarterCitiesNOW programme
Deadline for submissions: 15 September 2017
Have you got what it takes to win the #SmarterCitiesNOW Solution Challenge?
- The #SmarterCitiesNOW solution Challenge is a UK/Nordic startup/SME competition
- The competition invites startups/SMEs working on smart city solutions in one or more of the following 8 sustainability areas to submit their solutions to the #SmarterCitiesNOW Solution Challenge: 1) Sustainability, 2) Construction & Tech, 3) Transport & mobility, 4) Engineering & Tech, 5) Digital infrastructure/Digitisation/IOT, 6) Culture, 7) Public health, 8) Experience
What is #SmarterCitiesNOW?
- #SmarterCitiesNOW is a 3 year UK/Nordic smart cities collaboration programme, run byTech Nordic Advocates, with focus on sustainable urban development
Who can join the #SmarterCitiesNOW Solution Challenge?
- Any startup and/or SME with a solution (in development or ready to go) in any of the 8 areas outlined above
What are the prizes?
- A chance to win a Fellowship (free cabin to use as a studio and access to open plan communal space) at the ‘Good Hotel London’ or a place on the shortlist of the Urban Tech Acceleration Programme, run by BLOXHUB and Rainmaking Loft in Copenhagen
What do I have to do to win?
- To win, your solution must meet the following criteria;
- Fall within one or more of the 8 sustainability areas
- Address a specific challenge
- Offer an innovative solution to the named challenge
- Be scalable
- Be environmentally sustainable
- Demonstrate a commercially scalable business model
How do I join the #SmarterCitiesNOW Solution Challenge?
- Please register via the link the below
What’s the deadline for submission?
To join the competition, you must submit your entry by 15 September 2017