22 Dec The Best of Nordic/Baltic Tech Christmas
It’s nearly Christmas.. and cold.. so we’ll keep it warm!
Firstly, we’re excited to end 2018 on the news that:
Computer Weekly rates Tech Nordic Advocates ‘the go-to place’ for access to the Nordic tech startup sector. Take a look via the link! Thank you to all who are helping to make it happen.
STOP PRESS: Launching Tech Nordic Advocates’ Advisory Board
Those of you who attended our 15 November Oslo Summit met them. Everyone else, please meet them here (image below): Our newly appointed Tech Nordic Advocates Advisory Board.
Who are they?
Senior tech/startup ecosystem leaders from across the Nordics, UK, US and China – accomplished entrepreneurs, startup/scaleup founders, investors and growth partners, representative of the Nordic and global tech/startup ecosystem and society (no we’re not talking about diversity, inclusion and women-in-tech.. we’re doing it…. nearly there against our goal of 50/50 gender balance – stay tuned for Finnish, Icelandic and three Baltic country additions).
What’s the role of Tech Nordic Advocates Advisory Board?
1. Support and help shape the next phase ofTech Nordic Advocates’ growth
2. Help spread the word and attract more Advocates/partners to grow our network
3. Strengthen Tech Nordic Advocates’ proposition as the ‘umbrella’ that convenes the Nordic/Baltic tech/startup ecosystem and connects Nordic/Baltic tech/startup ecosystem players with other global tech hubs, through Global Tech Advocates to support their growth and international expansion
4. Help attract investors and media attention to cement the Nordics/Baltics as a global tech/startup hub
5. Act as ambassadors for our mindset and mission: Together we’re stronger!
Stay tuned for more Advisory Board news!. Thank you Advisory Board for offering your valuable time, expertise and experience!
After the Christmas break, we’ll all be hungry for some hot Nordic tech/startup ecosystem action. See you at:
Fintech Disruption Summit – 28 February 2019, Copenhagen
Want to learn more about and explore new opportunities with blockchain technology in finance?
You don’t want to miss the Fintech Disruption Summit, 28 February 2019 in Copenhagen!
Come meet us, other Advocates and event partners and join in the debates.
Email the Secretariat to get your exclusive 10% discount code for Advocates.
Stockholm Fintech week – 11-15 February 2019, Stockholm
Want to know what’s going on in the Stockholm Fintech scene? Come join us and other Nordic fintech community partners at:
Get your ticket here:
Smart to Future Cities – 10-11 April 2019, London
Interested in Smart City developments with focus on delivering smarter, scalable, and citizen-focused solutions?
We’re delighted to partner with the Smart to Future Cities Summit, 10-11 April 2019 in London again this year under our #SmarterCitiesNOW: Sustainable Urban Development Collaboration Forum, and to be able to offer Advocates a 10% discount on tickets. Come join us. Great Nordic presence and our Founder will be chairing DAY 1 of the Summit.
Email the Secretariat for your exclusive 10% discount Advocates discount code.
Latest from Global Tech Advocates
- Tech Paris Advocates launched 11 December
- Next up: Tech Japan Advocates and Tech Shenzhen Advocates
With all that!
Happy Nordic/Baltic Tech Xmas